We're always headed somewhere...living is constant motion toward a destination. This blog is an eclectic collection of writings...some of which are just creative pieces and some of which capture my on-going journey of discovery, struggle, surrender and joy. I'm learning to surrender and let God navigate the way, while He faithfully reveals that my true identity lies within Him.
Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts. --Jeremiah 15:16
Chris, I have seen the garden firsthand and it is a living testimony to Isaiah. How are the plantings doing? My screen is quite small - notebook size: 9“ x 5“, consequently so is my picture. Have a blessed day full of God's peace and joy.
Chris, I have seen the garden firsthand and it is a living testimony to Isaiah. How are the plantings doing? My screen is quite small - notebook size: 9“ x 5“, consequently so is my picture. Have a blessed day full of God's peace and joy.
ReplyDelete