Well I have been posting a lot of creative writing lately and very little about me. So I just thought I would give an update...
Challenge #1 for the week of meeting 3 strangers and finding out something about them...has not gone anywhere just yet. I still am working up the courage to get this started. I know once I can get this started each one will become easier.
The summertime challenge #2 of, finding free fun...well I have thought about letter boxing....ever heard of it? From what I understand it is basically a scavenger hunt that requires geological locations to be plugged into a GPS...it takes you on hikes and adventures locally...and there is always some kind of trinket or something, in a box. You can also leave something in the box for the next person to find...kinda cool gotta check it out a bit more. I heard about this from Emily, Josh's girlfriend. Sounds like a pretty interesting idea and we, or actually Josh already owns a GPS so that should be a totally free memory making experience!
Today I ate the juiciest peach I've had in a very long time. It reminded me of a peach I had about 5 years ago from the Amherst Farmer's Market. So now I am inspired to check out some local Farmer's markets.
I have been feeling better and better every day! Even with Isaiah's due date looming about for the 4th of July. The Lord is miraculously bringing me from a very dark place and restoring my joy and hope for a happy future! I am starting to love my life again! Praise Jesus and please keep up the prayers for us...they truly help!
I am more and more in love with my boys everyday...if that was even possible and I am so thankful to the Lord for all the healing He is bringing to our family...slowly but surely...thank you Jesus!
We're always headed somewhere...living is constant motion toward a destination. This blog is an eclectic collection of writings...some of which are just creative pieces and some of which capture my on-going journey of discovery, struggle, surrender and joy. I'm learning to surrender and let God navigate the way, while He faithfully reveals that my true identity lies within Him.
Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts.
--Jeremiah 15:16
--Jeremiah 15:16
Praise and glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ who is restoring to you your joy and hope for a happy future! As 1Peter 2:9 says, He calls us out of darkness into his marvelous light. He turns our mourning into dancing and removes our sackcloth replacing it with gladness - Psalm 30:11. Praise Him that the chastisement of our peace was upon Him - Is. 53:5; and for the abundant life He gives to us..
ReplyDeleteEmily’s suggestion for ‘Challenge #2': a scavenger hunt that takes you and the boys on hikes and adventures locally sounds like great fun! A real winner of an idea, good for Emily. She’s not just pretty and smart, but ingenious also. Will the trips to the Farmer’s markets be a group experience to include the boys? Do you think they will go for it? Or will you have to suffer with eating more juicy peaches alone?