
One God distinctly three
the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
the blessed Trinity
Triune God a puzzle to our mind
our Creator, Savior, and Indweller
in whose strength I find
© Copyright 2011 Christine Maxwell
We're always headed somewhere...living is constant motion toward a destination. This blog is an eclectic collection of writings...some of which are just creative pieces and some of which capture my on-going journey of discovery, struggle, surrender and joy. I'm learning to surrender and let God navigate the way, while He faithfully reveals that my true identity lies within Him.
The trinity is truly a beautiful testament to God's nature: relation.
ReplyDeleteHe exists always in partnership. A solitary god is a contradiction in terms.
Your poem provoked these thoughts in me.
Your visit over at my place moved me beyond words. I fashioned a lot of them - it's what I'm good at - but after they're all gone your story will still be with me. Thank you.
Hey I found your blog 'cus you put a link on FB. I read your three part Escape story. You should write a book. I want more!! :) I know life has been busy and crazy since then. You are a very good writer. :) I am now a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteThis has a lovely simplicity.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you interpreted Willow's photo.
ReplyDeleteawesome take...
ReplyDeleteloved the flow.
Lovely Chrissy - can totally see how you embraced this from the prompt....beautiful...bkm
ReplyDeleteBeautifully expressed, reminding us of the truly important things offered us.
ReplyDeleteIt is three in one! I didn't see it before. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAn unusual interpretation of the prompt.
ReplyDeleteYes it is!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Deep and simple at once. He is our God.
ReplyDeleteThree in one or one in three, Gods mysterious Trinity!
ReplyDelete